This position will be closely working with the Director Strategic Program and other stakeholders to help manage various programs related to animal welfare. We are looking for a dynamic professional who can build alliances / collaborative partnerships and enhance the purpose and value proposition of our initiatives with communities. The person must have excellent communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Responsible for effective and timely on-ground implementation of the ongoing projects. Design, develop and monitor work plans, milestones and indicators for successful completion.
- Organize successful online, offline and hybrid campaigns including Food donation drives, adoption drives etc.
- Attend, hold and organise events in the animal welfare space
- Conduct surveys /reviews in coordination with the HR department, analyse data and prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders (like Newsletter, mailers, Impact reports etc)
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring optimum participation and promoting ownership in the implementation of on-ground projects.
- Network and maintain relationships with relevant partners (NGOs, GOs, Corporates) and local and government authorities to ensure the successful execution of various events and campaigns at schools, colleges, institutes, and corporate levels.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in managing various development projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, good knowledge of social media
- Ability to prepare clear and concise proposals and reports.
- Strong networking and collaborative skills
- Results-oriented, flexible and problem-solving skills
- Compassion and sensitivity towards animals
Heads Up For Tails Can Offer You:
Heads Up For Tails is the single largest organized leader in the growing pet care industry in India, a market thats estimated to reach INR 5475 crores by 2025. With an omnichannel network of manufacturing, retail, e-commerce and distribution, Heads Up For Tails can offer you a dynamic and ambitious work environment where you can leverage your experiences and skills to solve exciting, complex problems. We offer you a culture that thrives on ownership and initiative, where people who are excited about taking the path less travelled will thrive and succeed.
Role:Social & Public Service - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:CSR & Social Service
Role Category:Social & Public Service
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Precious Pet Services
Heads Up For Tails is a pet products brand with its paw-prints across India. We design, manufacture, and customize stylish, high quality and utility-driven pet products to improve the quality of your pet's life and make pet ownership delightful.
We were founded with the sole aim of making the lives of all pet companions better and on the strong belief that pets are family. By offering products and services that make pets more comfortable, healthier, and happier, we hope to strengthen the bond between pets and parents.
With a firm belief in safety, innovation, and empathy, we create and curate a range of relevant pet products and services. We are constantly adding to our inventory of products and services to provide parents with a holistic pet care experience and hope to become rock-solid partners in each familys pet parenting journey.
We have been awarded the ‘Brand of the Year’ Award three times (2017, 2019 and 2021), most recently awarded at Hofburg Palace, Vienna.
Contact Company:Precious Pet Services
Address:Plot No. 34, Second Floor Institutional Area,, Sector-32, Gurgaon, Haryana â€“ 122001, GURGAON, Haryana, India